Monday 27 December 2010

Endless repetitive events

The idea of the post came today while playing with my rings. I usually like to change them or simply deny wearing them. These days yet... I can't do this. I start taking them off but when I touch the engagement ring I realize I have to put everything back because I can't take it off. Nobody forces me to wear it. I simply feel strange if I take it off.
The ring remembered me about another inner conflict that I had... And still have. Never ending things. For example work 40 years from this day on. Living into the same town. Waking up everyday for the rest of your life next to... Same person. Paying for 30 years the loan for a house you don't even like that much. Eating the same food day after day... Not everyday, but often enough. Loosing at least one hour daily on our way to school or work.
And examples can continue. My question and homework... Is how do we avoid destroying ourselves in a situation like this. Do you have a response?

No comments: