Wednesday 4 April 2012

Feeling beat up, reloaded

This is the number three thousand seven hundred and seventy something post about my sexual activity. About how I'm fucked up every day by the most wonderful thing in our existence: Life!
I got to think that she's addicted of me ;). I even got to like her because it's different than me. She never gives up, she always has the time to meet with her friends: dream, hope, good mood. She's not the type to kiss and tell, but I personally think she's getting pissed off by her friends who got involved with the wrong partner and grew up bad kids.

Life's... life's like a beach. You are under the impression that everything is OK, that you're safe, but sometimes the waves come and make everything wet.

After all the things we've been through, I got to think that she appreciates me more than I do of her. She didn't took my mother when she was very sick, she changed my father in a good way and she always protected me of the big waves. She gave me the courage to ask back my wallet, to stand up when the car hit me and to love...
 I think somehow we're symbiotic. She likes to have sex with me... and I like the fact that she's always there to save me. To dry my skin in the heat of the sun :).

This is for you, Oana:
And we've realized that we have sex every single fuckin' day... without having orgasms... just getting tired... and joyfully involved sometimes... or just with a big smile on our face.

No comments: