Sunday 26 December 2010

Christmas in 2010

Ini mini miny mo... Christmas came again with snow.
Deck the halls with boughs of holly, 'tis the season to be jolly.

It's Christmas. Again. Another year will start in few days. A list of wishes for 2011 is being build as I write my thoughts on this little electronic page. Should we see the results for 2010? I think not. Cause then we'd be disappointed more than we already are. I... For one, know that my list was completely de-turned. As if it would have been stolen by someone and I couldn't remember anything from it.

Yet... For next year there is a new battle plan. Top listed is that I have to do everything in my power to remember what the evil spirits have stolen from me in 2010. Next on my list is to find a job... One to help me feel safe and in peace with myself.
Last but not least... Is to find peace. Inner peace. Fulfillment. Home. Not just a house. A home. Not just somewhere. Someone.

That's my battle plan for next year... No plan B. Just this!
So help us all, God!

No comments: