Tuesday 29 March 2011

Not my best moment

It all started on Wednesday. You always imagine how it will be to do a thing... A thing that you would normally refuse to do, but by doing it you realize at a certain point in time that it became a nice memory.

Something like sleeping in the train station. You are not enthusiastic, but when you talk with your friends you find out that you are not the only one who had the bad luck to sleep there. Well... for me it sort of started like this. I slept in the train station :). Just for 3 hours. On my way to the office I went to the post office to pick up some money. And there, on a shouted tone, the lady told me that the money were returned. I kindly tried to ask how come... 'cause I always picked them up in that day because one of her colleagues told me to. She shouted again. This is not possible. It never happened.

I left. Took the bus. The wrong bus :(. Then got down, entered the subway, went at work. I had a horrifying day. Everybody wanted something from me. Left my work place enthusiastic, because I was going to my Zumba session. This was supposed to be fun. And to make me feel better.

Well... from imagine to practice... there's a long way.

So, I went to class. Tried to make a new subscription. But I couldn't. Because... you can use a voucher once in a lifetime, not every time that they offer it... one way or another. Even though, later on, you find out that the purpose of the offer was to keep you as a customer. Anyways I had fun at Zumba. Tried one more time to convince them that it would be a good thing to allow me to make the subscription based on that offer, because later I would make another subscription with a full price. So... the bad day continues.

After leaving the course... on my way home, a nice - apparently nice - dog passed near me. I looked at him, but didn't pay that much attention. Until he made me show him my appreciation. By desiring him all the health in the world. He tried to bite me. He didn't succeed alone, so he called some friends also. From the scared person that I was... I started to scream as much as I could for help. That (and God) were my salvation. I got rid of them. And, thank God, the only thing that the dog chewed were my pants.

Subway again. On my way home. In front of my building, you wonder... what else can happen? Well! Another pair of dogs came near me. Probably they smelt the dog who tried to bite me. I was "saved" by it's owner. But that couldn't save me of it's stupidity. Anyway... at home, at last.

Friday? The only good luck that I had on Friday is that I got home one hour earlier. Well... basically 2, but let's keep that as a secret ;).

Or maybe I had a little more luck than that. It was week-end. So I could stay at home and relax.

So... to end, stop thinking what can be worse... there are a sum of things!

No comments: