Friday 27 October 2017

5


They say, “A picture is worth a thousand words”. You used the picture yesterday. What can I do today? Improvise!


Indeed, "We Found Love" in a hopeless place, as not many girls get to meet their "Boyfriend" at the market.
"RumourHas It" that the most popular song in 2012 is "SomebodyThat I Used to Know". Well, it just happens that this is one of the few songs from this century that you recognize ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹. And that's the same year you decided to "Set Fire to The Rain" and "Put A Ring on It", my finger, that is.

Since then... we became "Stronger". "The Motto" of our life was to "Take Care" of each other, no matter what "Everybody Talks". We were "Young, Wild and Free" and we totally agreed on the fact that "As Long As You Love Me" no worries are to be made.

Sometimes we "Scream", sometimes we "Feel So Close". Sometimes I give you a "Heart Attack". And sometimes you make me want to “DieYoung". But you’re still the one that gives me a “Good Feeling”. And I'd like to live with you at least "A Thousand Years" more.

If I were to go "Back In Time" I would choose you again. As I think I'll never find "Someone Like You" who likes me even when I'm so "Hard to love". "Diamonds", "BirthdayCake", who cares about them when I'm so "Glad You Came" into my life!

No comments: